[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:06 am

Lady Irina - Switch - Foot Worship And Domination In Pantyhose (MP4 1080p)

Neph is a succesful businessman and a boss at his job, everybody respects him and obeys him. But when he is not working, he is the slave of bratty beauty Irina, serving her and paying for her. Irina dominates Neph financially and physically and she loves to see him crawling at her feet, he knows who is REALLY the boss!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:07 am

Foot Pervert Humiliating JOI - AVI

I love teasing and humiliating little foot freaks like you, getting off to feet like a little pervert. When you go outside in the summer is it hard not to just get a boner in public with all the women running around in sandals? You avoid the beach and the pool because you wouldn't be able to control yourself and start jerking off right there in public. My feet in these heels... slowly popping and dangling each one before exposing my bare feet. You are losing it aren't you? Almost ready to explode already? Such a disgusting foot freak. So stroke to my perfect feet like I know you can't resist. As I poor oil on my perfect feet making them all shiny and glistening.. imagine what it would feel like to cum all over my feet.. I'll count you down and then I want you to shoot your load all over the floor for me feet. Now lick it all up, clean up your mess you little pervert. It's what foot freak losers deserve.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Vivi Under Goddesses Real Stinky Feet I

Gorgeous Spring and Renata are very horny and will have a hot foot domination session with their slave Vivi. They apply a hot punishment over poor Vivi and make their slave to clean their heels and feet real nice. Nasty lesbian foot fetish clip!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 pm

FORCED TO BE A FOOT SLUT - BRUTAL FOOT LICKER TRAINING WITH SLAPPING AND WHIPPING - MOBILE (854x480)

I needed to teach my slave lesson he won't forget - how to clean my feet properly. He is just a normal fot slave who really loves to worship and kiss but I wanted him to reach next level. I needed a total slut who will do even the most disgusting things without a word.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Lady Rosalina - Change Of Plans - EXTREME Foot Domination And Trampling POV

Amazing tall and blond beauty Rosalina loves to go to the beach and she takes every opportunity to do it. But when the weather is not good, her poor slave knows that she gets angry and he has to pay for it! He was washing the dishes and didn't hear the rain falling, so he is surprised when Rosalina is still at home, in her supersexy bikini. He knows what is coming for him and he tries to convince her that the weather will be better if she is a little patient, but her mood is already ruined and he can see in her beautiful eyes burning him like fire!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:06 pm

Nyxon & paris Grappling & Foot Domination HD 1080p MP4

*this is a custom clip

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Dirty Shoes and Foot Humiliation by Kate and Amber # FULL HD | MP4 VIDEO | 21 MINUTES OF VIDEO | GirlsFetishBrazil

# FULL VIDEO | FULL HD VERSION (1920 X 1080) | MP4 VIDEO | 21 MINUTES OF VIDEO

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:23 pm

Boyfriend Turned Footslave (1080 Version)

We have been dating for a couple weeks now..And I notice you LOVE to stare at my perfect pedi whenever I get my toes done..And you have def mentioned my perfect high arches before & long toes..You see my other slaves worship them..So you have been toying with the idea..I will put an end to that one!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:24 pm

Homeless Man In Cardboard - Polish Language - 4096x2304 - 4K

SCREEN SIZE 4096*2304

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:26 pm

Fresse halten und Fuesse anhimmeln *German*

Ich hab überhaupt keine Lust mich mit dir abzugeben, weder will ich mich mit dir unterhalten,noch will ich deine dumme Fresse sehen!! Du wirst einfach unter meinen Füßen liegen und meine Füße anhimmeln! Wehe du gibst auch nur einen Mucks von dir!! Und natürlich wirst du dich schön verpissen wenn ich keinen Bock mehr auf dich hab du elende Fußfotze!!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Foot Domination