[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:18 am

Foot domination - Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 am

Angry Miss Serena slaps his face with her sexy feet - FULL HD MP4

Sweet, angry MISS SERENA screams at him and wants him to sniff her feet before she starts slapping his face with hr sweet feet! She slaps his face with her sexy feet again and again. Its the right punishment for a worthless footslave like him. He enjoys every kick, every slap with her feet. Fantastic young foot femdom mistress ...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:11 am

Miss Bella - Fuesse und Ohrfeigen HD 1280x720

Miss Bella sitzt auf ihrem Thron und befiehlt dem Sklaven sich um ihre Füße zu kümmern, so muss er diese massieren und dann jede Fußspitze einzeln lecken, da Miss Bella jedoch mit ihrem Sklaven sehr unzufrieden ist bekommt er zur Strafe harte Ohrfeigen. Auflösung:128x720 (Miss Bella sits on her throne and orders the slave to take care of her feet, so he has to massage them and then lick each toe individually, as Miss Bella, however, is very dissatisfied with her slave, he gets punishment hard slaps.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:11 am

Jerking to My Oiled Soles - 1080 WMV

My sexy soft soles drive you wild. My wrinkled, pedicured feet are just your type. I feel so generous today, I want you to enjoy my feet today. To take it up another level, I'll pour oil over my soles. You can't contain yourself, you have to give in to me. Listen to me tease you senseless, listen to my instructions, cum for me and my soles.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:12 am

Lady Rea And Lady Valentina - Foot Domination And Humiliation

REA: One of the things I love in Valentina is that she is always in the mood for fetish fun! We call our pathetic slave and command him to kiss our beautiful big feet, as we laugh at him. We make him suck our toes, we footgag him and footslap him hard, this loser must understand the privilege to be under our feet! Valentina makes him suck her toes and I stomp his face hard. We cover his face under our feet and we footsmother him, his face feels so tiny under our soles! When we are bored at him, we use him as a step to go down from the bar and let him wait there until we come back!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:12 am

Perverted slave eats cat food FHD (no sound)

They would do anything to please you, aren't they? My wish is an order and there is no discussion. To show him what I think of him, today he will eat cat food for my amusement. Being lucky, he even can lick it from my feet, so it should actually be a pleasure to him. But apparently, it's not quite to his liking, which I really do not care. A command is a command, so eat, you pig!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 am

Eat the skin of my feet

Watch my foot slave worship my feet and eat the skin of my feet .

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:05 am

Miss Elsi dominates him under her bare feet - FULL HD wmv

Gothic Lady else dominates a worthless slave under her bare feet. She smothers him under feet ,she wants him to smell her stinky toes and soles and she slaps and kicks and tramples him under her adorable bare feet !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:06 am

The dirt under my feet 4K

Look closer, slave, that's what waiting for you, the dirt under my feet. You'll lick it with your slave tongue sparkling clean, otherwise, it will hurt a lot, and you do not want that, right? Who knows what all this is, what sticks under my feet, but I do not give a damn, because that's what I've got you for. Lick it clean, even between my toes and swallow all the dirt! Makes you even horny, am I right? You little nasty pig.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 am

Hornhaut aufgezwungen!!

Der kleine gierige Fusssklave ist total geil drauf meine Füße zu lecken, er liebt es wenn sie schön extrem duften, um nicht zu sagen STINKEN . Das macht ihn sowas von geil und willenlos. Doch irgendwie ist der Trottel diesmal frech, er versucht sich zu verweigern und macht dumme Kommentare. Das kann ich natürlich nicht ungestraft lassen. Er bekommt eine ordentliche Ohrfeige für sein blödes Benehmen und dann zwinge ich ihn meine Hornhaut zu fressen !!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Foot Domination