[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:08 pm

The jerk off countdown with her bare feet in your face ( Sweet Miss Serena ) - 640p wmv

Lady Serena removes her pantyhose and wants you to enjoy the view of her bare feet. She wants you to worship and kiss her bare and moist soles and she wants to see that her feet turn you on. She now has the idea of a jerk off countdown: She holds her sexy bare soles in front of your face and she counts from 10 to 0. During the countdown you have to sniff and taste her young soles and her little toes.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Miss Elis Spring ignores him, while he has to worship her black heels and her sweaty bare feet - FULL HD wmv

Miss Elsi Spring relaxes with her smart phone on the couch and ordered the footslave the worship her dirty heels and her sweaty bare feet. She ignores him and chats with friend while he removes the dirty from her heels and the sweat for mehr bare soles with his tongue. Miss Elsi loves to watch the scene and loves the feeling of a tongue on her feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Helena - Feet Licking Servant - Polish And English Language - Full - UHD 3840x2160 - 4K

SCREEN SIZE 3840x2160

Time 19m 11s

Helena made her feet dirty with the soil.

She puts her legs on a blat.

Her slave is licking her soles to made them clean.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:57 pm

Isa First Time Under Manu Fox Sweaty Feet V

Slave Isa is licking the delicious feet of her Domme in a super sexy scene. Super hot Mistress Manu Fox is getting very excited ordering her sexy slave to continue to suck them in another hot foot worship scene!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Miss Natalya teases and smothers him with her bar feet - FULL HD MP4

We are the superior gender and we will submit you. Join our Video Sessions. Become a part of you own Fetish Video. These scenes will satisfy you and fulfill your wishes. Enjoy a fantastic video quality and great views. Our FemdomGold Ladies love what they are doing. You can be part of our video shoots and just join us. Our ladies are still waiting for you. Drop us a line.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Fun Fight and Footfight with Serena #1 - 640p MP4

Sweet Serena pins a guy on the bed and forces him to suck und lick her bare feet. She sits and his throat and pins his arms with her legs before she presses her feet on his face and into his mouth. She laughs about him and his weakness. A sweet young girl is stronger than him and he does all she wants form him.. the winning girl.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Il Colloquio, Primo Episodio ( Prima Parte B ) Job Interview, First Episode ( First Scene B )

Luna interpreta un’imprenditrice che svolge i colloqui di lavoro a casa sua e Ale, questa volta, un operaio che ha già un posto di lavoro (e anche ben pagato) ma desidera fare carriera.
Luna, desidera assumere solo persone molto disponibili e che i suoi dipendenti siano disposti a tutto, per il bene dell’azienda… e non solo; desidera che si facciano molti straordinari e una totale abnegazione nei confronti del capo che, ovviamente, è lei.
A casa sua, nella totale riservatezza, può mettere alla prova i candidati e questo avviene perché, oltre alla normale contrattazione su mansione, ruolo e denaro, Luna richiede che vengano fatti anche dei “piccoli” extra che riguardano la sua persona.
Dopo aver letto il curriculum di Ale e avergli fatto i complimenti, Luna espone cosa Ale dovrà fare e lo mette alla prova; “devozione all’azienda, Signor Alessandro, e quindi a me ! Mi lecchi le scarpe ! “. Ale rimane esterrefatto ma Luna è sensuale e la proposta di lavoro è buona e così seppur riluttante, inizia a leccare le suole e le scarpe per dimostrarle che per “l’azienda” è disposto a fare di tutto.

Shoe & Boots Worship, FemDom, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Foot Slave Training, Submissive Slave Training.

Luna interprets a businesswoman doing interviews at her home and Ale, this time, a worker who already has a job (and well paid) but wants to make a career.
Luna, wants to hire only very helpful people and that her employees are willing to do everything for the good of the company ... and not only that; she wants that they will make a lot of extraordinary and they will have a total abnegation towards the boss who, of course, is her.
At her home, in total privacy, she can test candidates, and this is because, in addition to normal bargaining about office, role and money, Luna also requires "small" extras that concern her person.
After reading Ale's resume and congratulating him, Luna shows what Ale must do and puts him to a test; "Devotion to the company, Mr. Alessandro, and so to me! Lick my shoes! ".
Ale remains astonished but Luna is sensual and the job proposal is good and so reluctant, he begins to lick the soles and shoes to show her that "the company" is willing to do everything.

Shoe & Boots Worship, FemDom, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Foot Slave Training, Submissive Slave Training.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:03 am

new Sexy socks and feet of Vietnamese models 114 SD

Sexy socks and feet of Vietnamese models

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:04 am

ROBERTA - Lottery - Face As A Footstool And Foot Massage On Face (MP4 1080p)

I am owned by Roberta for a week and I suffer a lot, but today I see that she is doing some creative things and it is so quiet and nice. But she calls me and tells me that she is bored, so she made a game to play with me. There are some small papers in a plate and I must choose from them and MAYBE I will have money! I don't understand why is she so nice today, but I deserve it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:05 am

Girls 1135

Go down to me my dirty Slave, you kiss, lick and worship my holy feet

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Foot Domination