[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:15 pm

Champagne and a Little Footjob Fun (MP4 SD)

Hot brunette is at a party with a whole cast of zany characters! She really goes to town, deep throating that thing with her yellow mask on and her clothes falling off her body! She's got gorgeous peach sized puppets and that ass if hers is just meant for kneeling behind it and playing tongue pool with it! But before that can happen she needs to let go of the dick she's dipping into champagne, what a cute little hungry cock monger she is!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Handjob with Feet 3

Lana came over and we did a Foot Fetish Session and she made me cum using just her Feet. We hung out for a while after we were done and she could tell I was still horny. I asked if she could give me a Handjob before she left and she was more than happy to. She grabbed the baby oil gel and jerked me off rubbing my BBC on her Foot. She finishes the job by squeezing my load out onto her waiting Sole.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Mellissa Gives a Footjob and Takes a Creampie

Note: Sound did not record properly. You can still hear but its muffled and there's a lot of static.

I haven't shot a video with Mellissa in quite some time. We have seen each other off camera quite often since last time we filmed though and this time I decided to give you guys a peak at what we are up to.

She starts with a handjob while you watch her soft soles propped up in the camera before wrapping her thick feet around my dick. Before long she is riding my dick and I let go of my seed inside her. I try to get it to drip out some but my cum is so thick!

I know that footjobs are a loose fit for this video but I do fuck her feet for a few mins before we start fucking BUT I wanted to make a link for everyone who likes my sex videos so that you can find my fucking videos more easily:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Long, Slow Strokes Up His Cock: a Frenulum Focused Foot Job

As I slowly oil my feet up and run them up the length of his cock, I can feel him getting harder and harder, under my sexy soles. The soft, slick friction of my gorgeous feet run up and down his shaft, stimulating his sensitive frenulum. I lift my feet to his face, nearly making him cum with every stroke, continuously sliding up the length, showing off my pretty toes. I find a perfect spot for his cock in the arch of my foot and eventually decide that I've teased him enough, it's time for him to cum, rubbing him all the way to orgasm, lucky boy ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:22 pm

My first footjob

So you're into feet? Well today is your lucky day because I am willing to try to get you off with my feet for the first time! I use some lube and spit to make it extra sloppy and wet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:19 am

Miss Minnie simulates a footjob while holding a chewing bone for pets

Miss Minnie simulates a footjob while holding a chewing bone for pets

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:20 am

mi footjob 295

me encanta ordeñar a mi esclavo muy lentamente

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:21 am

Sexy Hot Isis Fucking a Cock with Her Nice Feet (MP4 SD)

Beautiful Isis is smoking hot and her toes are fucking beautiful. Her feet were truly made for the footjob! The way she rubs and strokes Alan's cock is mind boggling. Her all-natural body is enough to make anyone blow their lid! This is definitely must see. No question!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:22 am

Macy & Dacey - I wanna fuck your feet! - HD 1080p MP4

Macy can't help herself any longer. She's long admired Dacey's soft long size 8 sole and toes and cannot wait to taste them. She asks Dacey if she can slip off her heels and start worshiping her feet. Dacey of course has no problem with it and Macy gets to work using her long tongue to cover Dacey's soles with saliva. She passionately kisses and licks her feet as Dacey enjoys every second of it. Soon Macy cannot take it any longer and wants to fuck dacey's soles! Her feet are nice and slippery now, perfect for Macy to rub against her throbbing pussy. She slow grinds her soles as dacey grins, loving watching her hot roommate fuck her soles to orgasm.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 am

MY OLD AND BEAUTIFUL LOW SANDAL TRANSPARENT (wmv)

Today I put on one of jhon's favorite sandals, it has a transparent bottom and shows well my long toes and soles.
As I know he was horny, I sat on the couch and started a very tasty footjob, I used a lot of oil and rubbed my toes on the head of his cock, which was very hard and luscious.
Then I grabbed his cock from the side and made him come warm. I love the way your cum is sticky. So I can play with it later.
You should enjoy watching this. Do not you think?

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Footjobs