[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:54 am

Fecesitting with smiley SD

Me and Smiley like to use the slaves for nasty facesitting.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:55 am

Facesitting Fun with Edyn Blair - 4k

See more Facesitting Videos at The Queendom:
Edyn Blair: Edyn Takes Charge part 1
Bettie Bondage: Smother Madness Wild Card: Bettie Bondage
Bella Bathory: The Genie's Slave 2

She just had fun , but Edyn Blair also enjoys facesitting! Especially reverse facesitting! With slave jimmy bound to a bench, his head angled up with a pillow, his face is in the perfect position to be smothered between Edyn's cheeks! Edyn straddles the bench as she sits, keeping nearly all of her weight on jimmy throughout the video. She has fun pushing down on jimmy's chest, making it harder and harder for him to catch his breath. Edyn has also discovered jimmy is ticklish, a weakness Edyn loves to exploit while jimmy suffocates beneath her butt! "What if i just don't let you breathe anymore?" She asks while jimmy's face is buried in her ass.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:56 am

I sit my ass on him

I love playing with my wimpy guy. I like to sit on him with my big juicy ass. I sit on his chest, his face. I relax on him. He is like part of the bed. He especially loves when I wear workout pants. His face and nose end up sniffing my crotch. He is such a lucky wimpy guy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:57 am

Breathless and crushed - Clip 05 ## NewMfx 2020 Full HD ##

STARRING: Chris Castelary and Mel

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:36 am

The Beautiful Crusher - Facesitting Table - MP4 1920x1080 - 6Mbps

IT: Questo è il mio famoso video: “The-beautiful-crusher_sitting-table”, dove lego Bad, il proprietario del laptop che ho distrutto, ad una panca e mi diverto a soffocarlo e schiacciarlo con un facesitting che…. beh… guardatelo :)

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Face sitting