[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:57 am

Face sitting - Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:01 am

Face Fucking Is What Agnes Wants Clip 02 HD

Agnes is a new girl on neighborhood. She is a stunning brunette. Gorgeous face, perfect and delicious body. She is a 19 years old naughty young girl. She has a real babyface likes girls and all kind of lesbian's fun. Emily meet her and fall in love with her, she wishes her body and can do everything to give Agnes all kind of pleasure, anything she wants. She asks her what she wants to do and what Emily can do to give her pleasure. Emily offers her face to get fucked with Agnes pussy and ass if she wants. For Emily's happiness Agnes says her that she loves to smother and that she use to make that that with her old friends before. What a luck for Emily, and what a luck for us. In one second Agnes sits and fit Emily's nose on her pussy. Then she fits her nose on her ass. She rubs her pussy and ass in her face and loves the sensation. It will be easy to have orgasm since she intensifies the movement taking out all breath of Emily and smear his face with her delicious pussy juice. Emily loves that and ask Agnes to fuck more and more his face. Agnes take turns some positions making the smothering more delicious for both girls. It's the first face fucking of Agnes on Emily but seem likes she will repeat many times.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:02 am

A53B IN YOUR FACE! Starring Empress Jazmin Wu and Andrea Untamed (2 Minute Preview 1920x1080 Mp4)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:02 am

Black Goddess Danndara Fucks Melissa Face V

Mistress Danndara presses the slave's face against the mattress making the poor girl to worship her asshole and pussy. The mighty Goddess lets the skinny girl breathless from the heavy facesitting she is applying on her. Great submission lesbian smother clip!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am

Face sitting Flatulences et surprise dans la bouche de mon esclave - Gassy Surprise After Workout (French speaking, no subtitles version) - HD Version

This is a French speaking video (without subtitles), English description follows. An English spoken version of this clip is available: Gassy Surprise After Workout (Face sitting, Face farting, Ass domination)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 am

How Much Do You Love My Ass Now?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am

Kingsley Facesitting in Shiny Jeans - (WMV)

WMV VERSION
Date night with Kingsley was great except she caught my eyes wandering and checking out the other ladies. She confronts me about it and I try to blow it off but Kingsley is clearly upset. I ask her if I could take her out some other time but she tosses me on my back and straddles my face. Kingsley is wearing shiny jeans that press firmly against her tight ass. Rubbing her hips and bouncing up and down, my angry date continues to smother me with her ass and pussy. Kinglsey explains how she enjoys making me squirm under her power and control.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:53 am

A53D IN YOUR FACE! Starring Empress Jazmin Wu and Andrea Untamed (2 Minute Preview 1920x1080 Mp4)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:53 am

Miss Lilly rides his face with passion #2 - FULL HD wmv

Sweet and cheeky MISS LILLY is wearing lingeries and enjoys to ride the face of her slave today. She loves to put his face into her ass and to feel him suffer under her pussy. Is the special pleasure for her to move on his face and she feels so sexy! Fantastic private facesitting session.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 am

Ass for Days Part 8 (Face Sitting Only) SD

See more Facesitting at The Queendom:
Madam Jada: I Like You Weak
Helena, Katelyn, and Cupcake: Fetish Therapy: Group Therapy
Miss Starry: A Seat for Miss Starry

lukickld
Site Admin

Next